- Advisor Thesis Award Year 2014 Categories: Mathematics and Physical Sciences: By the National Research Council of Thailand on February 2-4, 2015 at Impact Muang Tong, Bangkok.
- Thailand Frontier Author Award 2015 Award for outstanding researcher who has published works and has often been used as a reference or evaluation criteria of the database Web of Science.
- Fellowship Award For Outstanding Contribution to Mathematics from International Academy of Physical Science, Allahabad, India on March 21, 2014.
- 2014 Distinguished Yung Scientist Award of the Year in CONIAPS 2014 coference PDPM IIITDM, Jabalpur, India on March 20-22, 2014.
- 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award of the year 2013, Naresuan University
- 2012 TWAS Prize for Young Scientists in Thailand. By The Academy of Sciences for the Developing World TWAS (UNESCO) and the National Research Council of Thailand
- 2011 Thesis Advisor Award Year 2011 (2 Ph.D. Students) Categories: Mathematics and Physical Sciences. By National Research Council of Thailand
- 2010 TRF-CHE-Scopus Young Researcher Award Categories: Physical Sciences Category
Research Productivity, Research Impact, Research Excellence as well as Social or Scientific Impact will be used by distinguished panelists as important criteria to award the winners. These awards are jointly supported by TRF, CHE and Scopus (Elsevier Publisher).